How to connect Salesforce Service Cloud to Playvox Customer AI
1. On Customer AI, navigate to Integrations
2. Connect with Salesforce Service Cloud
Choose Salesforce from the list of integrations and click Connect.
3. Enter your Salesforce account subdomain.
We need this information to connect the correct Salesforce account. For example, if your Salesforce Service Cloud portal URL is "mycompany.lightning.force.com", enter "mycompany".
4. Then, tell us whether this is a Salesforce sandbox environment.
If you are connecting a sandbox environment, click the box.
5. Click Connect.
6. You’ll be taken to your Salesforce sign-in screen.
Please enter the email address and password you use to login to Zendesk. Don't worry, these details will not be stored and only used to authorize access.
6. Salesforce Service cloud is now connected
If your credentials were entered correctly, you will see the status of the Salesforce integration change to "Connected". This means that the connection has been made successfully and your data is syncing.