How to connect Kustomer to Playvox Customer AI?
This article will help you connect Kustomer to Playvox in the blink of an eye!
Note: You'll need to be an Admin in both Kustomer and Playvox to complete the integration.
Before heading to Playvox, you'll need to get the Kustomer API Key for Customer AI. Let’s check it out.
Go to Kustomer
1. Log in to your Kustomer account.
2. Click on Settings from the tab on the left.
3. Click on Security, then API Keys
4. Click on+ Add API Key.
A popup window will appear.
5. Create your Name and select the applicable Roles.
Note: In order to complete the integration, make sure you also select the org.permission role.
Quick tip: Best practice is to align your API Name with a role in order to limit the operation requests that key can perform. Make sure the name is clear and makes sense for your team's needs.
6. Set the Expiration option to No Expiration if you want to avoid having to create it periodically.
7. Click Create.
Another popup window will appear.
8. Copy the token into a safe document.
You’ll need this for the corresponding field within the Playvox integration page.
Important: Make sure to keep your API Token in a safe place that you can access later. For security reasons, once you close the window, you will no longer have access to it.
9. Finally, before closing this tab, please make sure to copy your subdomain.
Complete the integration in Customer AI
1. On Customer AI, navigate to Integrations.
2. Connect with Kustomer.
Choose Kustomer from the list of integrations and click Connect.
3. Enter your Kustomer account login details and portal subdomain.
Please enter the email address and password you use to login to Kustomer. Don't worry, these details will not be stored and only used to authorize access.
4. Then, enter your Kustomer portal subdomain.
For example, if your Kustomer portal URL is "mycompany.kustomer.com", enter "mycompany".
5. Click Connect.
6. Kustomer is now connected
If your credentials were entered correctly, you will see the status of the Kustomer integration change to "Connected". This means that the connection has been made successfully and your data is syncing.