How does the Freshdesk integration work?
Freshdesk is an online helpdesk software with multiple channel customer service to support customers across email, phone, chat, web, Twitter and more.
About Customer AI-Freshdesk integration
As your Freshdesk ticket volume grows, it becomes harder to see which issues and requests matter the most. Customer AI makes this easy by analyzing your conversations and automatically identifying the most important topics you should be tracking, with intelligent stats such as sentiment and volume.
Use Customer AI to apply a data-driven approach to analysing feature requests and usability issues. This can help Product Managers to prioritise product roadmaps, get crucial buy-in from development teams and measure impact of new features.
- No manual tagging
- Automatic topic discovery
- Custom topic tracking
- Sentiment analysis
- Email reports
Learn more about Customer AI-Freshdesk integration.
What data do you sync from Freshdesk?
Data we sync:
- Tickets and comments
- User and lead attributes
Data we do not sync:
- User names
- User email addresses
Historic Freshdesk data sync
Customer AI syncs historic Freshdesk ticket data to allow you to perform historic topic and sentiment analysis. The duration of the historic data backfill may vary depending on your subscription plan. For the latest information, please check out our pricing page.
How to connect Freshdesk with Customer AI?
Connecting Customer AI with Freshdesk is simple:
- Create a Customer AI account
- Login to Customer AI and navigate to Integrations
- Choose Freshdesk from the list of integrations and click Connect
- In the dialogue, enter your Freshdesk portal URL (e.g. "acmecorp.freshdesk.com")
- Enter your API Key. To find it, login to Freshdesk, select your account avatar in the top right and click "Profile settings". Your API key will be listed there.
- Click Connect with Freshdesk to confirm.