How to use broad match keywords?
When you add keywords to a Topic or a subtopic, by default Playvox Customer AI applies a broad match.
This saves you from having to specify all possible word or phrase variations and increases the number of potential matches.
For example, if you add "cancel account" as a keyword, all of the following mentions will be returned as matches:
- "...how do I cancel account..."
- "...what's the policy for cancelling an account..."
- "...my premium account was cancelled..."
A match will be created if:
- mention contains word stem(s)
- keywords are in any order
- keywords are separated by up to three words